We are professionally managed company, established since 1988 and offering the following customized services. We have the infrastructure and resources at our disposal to provide you with a complete travel solution, business, pleasure, leisure or personal. We have an expertise in customized holidays , leisure trips, adventure and sports holidays, holidays to magnificent of the beat places cruises and much more.
OUTGOING TOUR OPERATOR - Heliopolis Office
- A vacancy has arisen within our head office for a tour operator; this position is available for experience personnel only. If you have an excellent knowledge of the tourism business, how to prepare and finalise quotations, excellent language skills in both written and verbally plus the knowledge of multiple languages including English, ability to work from beginning to end of any request. You must also be able to create new packages, trips and tours. If you have these skills and more, then we will be delighted to hear from you.
JUNIOR ADMINISTRATION AND OPERATION STAFF - Heliopolis Office
- Currently we are recruiting junior staff to work within our head office in Heliopolis; working a 6 day week and a salary based on experience. You MUST have excellent knowledge of computers, ability to communicate extremely effective in written and verbal communication in a variety of languages (minimum considered is Arabic and English). Applicants with tourism experience in and outside of Egypt, as well as the ability communicate in more languages and located within a reasonable travelling distance of the office will be considered for interviews prior to those living further afield. Successful applicants will be able to start within days.
SALES & MARKETING ASSISTANT - Heliopolis
- Are you experience or a fresh graduate in Sales & Marketing; have an excellent knowledge of the tourism industry, an understanding or marketing and the abiltiy to work on deals from beginning to end. If you have determination for the company to succeed and become a brand within the travel industry. Excellent knowledge of other languages including English is a must, the ability to read, speak and write in other languages is also important.
COMPUTER EXPERT - Heliopolis
- Do you have knowledge of computers? We are not looking for a programmes but we are looking for people that have excellent computer skills and knowledge. The ability to use office especially excel, edit photo's in photoshop, basic html coding, and more. An understanding of languages would be an advantage.
DEDICATED MARKETS MARKETING STAFF - Hurghada / Cairo / Alexandria - Ongoing
- We are expanding our team in Hurghada and looking for staff. As an expanding tourism company specialising in incoming tourism we are looking for workers dedicated to improving the companies business through sales, marketing, customer service, internet and social networks. Therefore a knowledge of Egyptian tourism, tour operator business, office software, customer service, internet browsing, and foreign languages are necessary. All positions based from our office in Dahar, these positions are open to foreigners and locals.
TOUR LEADERS - Hurghada or Sharm El Sheikh - Ongoing
- We are seeking experienced tour leaders for some of the popular Red Sea resorts; various languages are required and more languages are helpful.
TRANSFER REPS - Hurghada or Sharm El Sheikh - Ongoing
- We are seeking new staff to be trained as transfer reps with the possibility ot further training to tour leaders; ecellent command of languages is important.
WEBDESIGNERS - Heliopolis / Alexandria
- We are seeking hard working individuals with the talent to produce and design amazing web pages, images and content. Whilst our head office is located in Heliopolis Cairo and this position is mainly office based, there may be the opportunity to work with one of our senior management in Alexandria. When applying for this position, please send your CV detailing your experiences, as well as a selection of links that YOU PERSONALLY HAVE CREATED. We are happy to consider Egyptians and Expats for these positions.
To apply, please send us your CV, along with a covering letter, up to date photo and current salary details, quoting clearly which position and to:
Discovery Tours Egypt, 25 El Montazah St, Helipolis, Cairo, Egypt, 11351